[Jam-discuss] Fwd: Slower Than Dirt tomorrow, 2:00, Northgate

Slower Than Dirt info at slowerthandirt.org
Fri Apr 13 17:46:21 UTC 2018

Sorry for the late notice! As always, the most reliable place to find out
when the next jam is should be the web site, http://slowerthandirt.org

Next: April 14, Northgate, 2:00-4:00pm

The April jam is in the meeting room of the Northgate branch of the Seattle
Public Library, 10548 5th Ave NE <https://goo.gl/maps/MKhnAvdSKFK2>, from
2:00pm to 4:00pm on Saturday, April 14th.

Tunes from the core repertoire <http://slowerthandirt.org/core-tunes/> to
be played in April are:

   - Cluck Old Hen (A dor)
   - Cold Frosty Morning (A dor)
   - Old Joe Clark (A mix)
   - Red-Haired Boy (A mix)
   - Sandy Boys (A mix)
   - Jeff City (G)
   - Possum up a Gum Stump (G)
   - Red Wing (G)
   - Seneca Square Dance (G)
   - Tombigbee Waltz (G)

Upcoming Jams:

   - April 14, *Northgate*, 2pm–4pm
   - May 19, *Green Lake*, 2pm–4pm
   - June 16, *Green Lake*, 2pm–4pm
   - July 21, *Green Lake*, 2pm–4pm

It looks like the Lake City library will be closed for renovation starting
in May, reopening "by the end of the year". And it's getting more difficult
to schedule Saturday afternoon times at Northgate and Greenwood. We'll see
what happens with scheduling for the rest of the year; maybe we'll have
some months at libraries south of the Ship Canal.

--Josh